Freedom from Lockdown!
Today, we celebrate freedom from the UK’s 3rd lockdown. 🇬🇧. We finally have pubs & restaurants (outdoor meals), hairdressers, personal care businesses, shops, indoor gyms, and sports facilities finally opening. And right after I finish this email, I am heading out and spending money with joy.
Wait, What? Did she say spend money with joy?!?
Yes my friends, I did. And I understand that we don’t usually associate spending money with that feeling & that’s why I wanted to share some thoughts with you.
You see, one of my goals as a Financial Coach & Certified Financial Educator is to help others build their financial know-how, so they can learn to better manage their money.
For when we know how to manage our money with CONFIDENCE, we set ourselves up for SUCCESS to achieve our Personal & Financial goals. In the process, we also learn to spend money generously, without guilt, which is so important for our wellbeing!
And although the process of managing our money with confidence takes time & discipline, we can all still find joy in spending by following a few Tips:
⭐ 5 ways we can spend money with joy ⭐
- Enjoy Experiences with Friends & Family – When we spend money on enjoying experiences with our loved ones, we not only have the joy of the anticipation but happy memories too.
- Invest in Yourself – When we buy a course, program, or spend money on a coach, trainer, or other professional, it is an investment for our future selves. Becoming lifelong learners allows us to expand in ways we never imagined and can also help our bottom line, as we pickup new skills and knowledge.
- Spend on Others – I love nothing more than being generous with my friends, family, and charities that I support. It is also well documented in psychological studies that those who spend on others, are on average happier people. So, make sure to make these contributions part of your budget too.
- Celebrate with Small Treats – I believe that it is essential for us to celebrate small and big wins. And sometimes, the best thing is buying ourselves a small treat. It lifts our mood and is more friendly on the pocket than large splurges.
- Support Local Businesses – I can’t wait to go out and support my local businesses – restaurants and shops. I am so grateful for them and for the difference they make in our community and it gives me joy knowing I am helping other small business owners & their employees.
I hope you start to think about spending money with JOY & if you need help with money questions, reach out to me on Social Media! I’m here to support you & your financial health.
As a reminder, we have a new Free Facebook Financial Community – so please JOIN US (remember you have to answer the questions and accept the Terms for the group).
The link is: https://www.facebook.com/groups/wearyourmoneycrown
Have a blessed week and as always, remember to Wear Your Money Crown & Rule Your Finances! 👑.